Saturday, November 27, 2010

More leftovers


Well, Thanksgiving weekend is almost over, and I'm almost to the end of my stash of Thanksgiving cards to share! I guess I'll have to get busy and start on my Christmas cards. Actually, I have a pretty good stash of those built up, so I'm probably 25-30 percent done! Woohoo! I will be busy finishing those up over the next few days so I can get them mailed out in plenty of time.
But first, today's card. This is another version of yesterday's card. The leaf image is from Unity and was inked in mustard, pumpkin pie and really rust, stamped once, then stamped again. I must've been running out of steam at the end, because this layout's a pretty simple one!
Supplies:
Stamps: Unity, Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, pumpkin pie, more mustard, really rust
Paper: Bazzill, choice buttercream, Imaginisce Apple Cider dp
Accessories: Nestabilities, ribbon, button, twine

No comments: