Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Misty grass

Oh look! It's another square card. With a butterfly. Yep, it's also another Hope card drive challenge card. I used squares and butterflies often on these challenges! This challenge was all about misting. I had just received some Jenni Bowlin crepe paper ribbon and one of the ribbons looked a bit like grass to me with its pinked edges. So I used some green Smooch Spritz to color it like grass, then added a butterfly, a sentiment and some twine. I like the variation of color you get with the spray. It also adds shimmer, but that's hard to see in this photo.
Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Harmony, SU
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Paper: neenah white, basic black
Accessories: Jenni Bowlin butterfly, Jenni Bowlin crepe paper ribbon, divine twine, Smooch spritz

No comments: