Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Autumn thanks

I made a few autumn/Thanksgiving cards for the Hope card drive. I guess I was in the mood since the leaves are turning and the air is cooling off! This card features lots of supplies from the October Key Ingredients kit from Taylored Expressions. I've really enjoyed getting these kits each month, and I've put them to good use, I think! This card was for a challegene that called for three designer papers two embellishments and one ribbon. I used Imaginisce Apple Cider papers, a button and pearls, and gingham ribbon. The image was inked with a few different inks, then I added Stickles to the acorns.
Supplies:
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Chocolate chip, more mustard,really rust
Paper: Bazzill, choice buttercream, Imaginisce Apple Cider
Accessories: button, ribbon, pearls, nestabilities

No comments: