Saturday, October 16, 2010

Live in the Moment



How about a different shade of pink today? This is another card for the Hope You Can Cling To card drive on Splitcoast. There's a link in my sidebar if you want to find out more about the month-long drive to benefit the MD Anderson Cancer Center. Today's card is for Cindy's challenge. She asked us to use pink, make a square card and use at least four other squares on our card. I think I have eight squares total on my 4.25-inch square card. I used papers and ribbon from my new Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients kit for September. I love these colors together and see some more cards with this combo in my future!
Supplies:
Stamps: TPC Studios Mediterranean Summer
Ink: blue bayou, regal rose
Paper: Bazzill watermelon, choice buttercream, Crate Paper Restoration
Accessories: ribbon, Kaisercraft pearls

No comments: