Sunday, October 10, 2010

Clean and simple Christmas

When I was at JoAnn's the other day I flipped through the new Holiday Cards and More. I was looking for my friend Paula's card - she got published! (It's a dream of mine, maybe someday!) Anyway, as I was looking for Paula's card, I spotted another card that I knew I wanted to try. Unfortunately, I can't remember whose made it, and I didn't buy the magazine! The original used ribbon instead of baker's twine, didn't have a button and the sentiment was on the right instead of the left. I love how this turned out and can't wait to make some more for the holidays. The embossing folder is Snow Globe; it's a Sizzix/Basic Grey folder I also picked up at JoAnn's (on a different trip!) The paper is shimmery white - it adds a touch of elegance and sparkle to the card.
Supplies:
Stamps: All Holidays, SU
Ink: always artichoke
Paper: real red, always artichoke, shimmery white
Accessories: Divine twine, button, Cuttlebug, Sizzix/BG embossing folder

No comments: