Saturday, September 18, 2010

Delovely umbrella

This is one of my favorite recent projects! There is just something about the colors and the layout of this one that make me happy (which is weird, since it's a get well card!) I originally put this one together to submit for publication, but it wasn't accepted, so I am free to share it with you! The call was for paper-pieced projects. I paper-pieced the umbrella and boots on this cute little Pure Innocence image. One of these days I am going to have to pick up a few more of these stamps - they are so fun to color and to paper-piece.
Supplies:
Stamps: My Umbrella, Pure Innocence by MFT
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: Coredinations cardstock, neenah white paper, Delovely patterned paper
Accessories: Cuttlebug, nestabilities, Martha Stewart gem stickers

No comments: