Friday, September 3, 2010

Chocolate cake!

This is my final card for the hometown tour challenges! This one is for Paula's hometown tour of Houston. She asked for a tall card (representing the Houston skyline) and to use one of our stops for inspiration. My card is 3.25 by 6 inches. I had to use the Chocolate Bar (a chocolate shop) as my inspiration! I started with Au Chocolat papers from Stampin Up - I still have quite a bit of this delicious paper, which retired several years ago! The cake is covered in Ranger glossy accents, and I added Copic spica gold glitter pen to the candle flames. I also added a little Spica clear to the candles and tray, but that's hard to see!
Stamps: Impression obsession
Ink: Memento rich cocoa
Paper: vanilla, chocolate chip, Au chocolat
Accessories: Nestabilities, Kaisercraft pearls, glossy accents, spica pens

No comments: