Saturday, August 21, 2010

Orlando magic

My friend Pat took us on a virtual tour of her hometown, Orlando, Fla., recently, then challenged us to incorporate "magic" as well as some glitter or bling into our cards in on honor of our visit. I had to think and think before I came up with this one! It's a bit on the busy side with that patterned paper, but it is fun! I colored the Lockhart stamp with Copics and added some touches of sparkle from Spica glitter pens. Along the scallop edge, I added lots of purple rhinestones for some more bling!
Supplies:
Stamps: Lockhart, Rosie's Roadshow sentiment
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: lovely lilac, only orange, green galor, basic black, misc dp from stash
Accessories: Scallop edge punch, corner rounder, rhinestones, ribbon, Nestabilities

No comments: