Friday, July 2, 2010

Res-Q 52: Sunshine!

My pal Karolyn is hosting this week's Res-Q Challenge and she asked everyone to use sunshine on their cards this week. It was the perfect chance to pull out my favorite Our Craft Lounge set, Sunshine Cheer. I love this happy sunshine! It also pairs well with this fabulous patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket's DeLovely collection. I am having so much fun with that paper - the bright cheerful colors are perfect for summertime!
Supplies:
Stamps: Sunshine Cheer, Our Craft Lounge
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: Cool caribbean, neenah white, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely
Accessories: Nestabilities, Stickles, ribbon
, scallop edge punch

3 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Wow! That sunshine image is just about the cutest one I've ever seen!! And you're right - that DeLovely DP goes perfectly with it!! Love the sparkly clouds, too. Thanks for spreading some sunshine, Mish! Remember to wear sunscreen - ;-)

Jenni said...

love it! simply bright and fun!

Denise said...

this is so bright and happy! Great sunshiney card Mish! Thanks for helping me out this weekend!