Sunday, July 4, 2010

Celebrate the Fourth!

Happy Fourth of July everyone! I hope you and your families all have a safe and fun holiday. I don't have any big plans - I can see the city fireworks from my house, so I might just stay home tonight! I've also got a craving for burgers and potato salad, so I see some of that in my future!
Now on to the card! I don't usually make cards for this particular holiday, but I was feeling celebratory the other day and decided to pull this one together! The layout was inspired by this week's Fall-to-Layout. I changed mine slightly by making my card a square instead of a traditional rectangle. This star punch, the embossed metal and the red/blue combination are some of my favorite things right now - you're probably used to seeing them after all the cards I've made with them in the last few weeks!
Supplies:
Stamps: Starring You (SU)
Ink: Night of navy
Paper: neenah white, real red, night of navy
Accessories: Fiskars star punch, Cuttlebug swiss dots and herringbone folders, SU label punch, metal sheet

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

I adore this the metal stars add so much, I hope you 4th has been a pleasant one....have a fantastic week!

enjoy *~*