Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Raspberry butterfly

My sweet friend Karen sent me some sheets of Papertrey Ink cardstock the other day so I could check them out. I really like to see, touch and feel products before I buy them, but that is hard to do when stuff is only available online! I wanted to try them out, so I figured cutting and embossing was a good way to see how they felt! I had a different idea for this card when I started out but I am really pleased with the finished version. I highlighted the butterfly with a quickie glue pen then added some ultrafine glitter to really give it some sparkle! The paper cut and embossed beautifully! Next I will have to try actually getting it inky! :)
Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: Melon mambo -SU
Paper: PTI black, raspberry, SU whisper white
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, ribbon, glitter

No comments: