Sunday, July 18, 2010

DTGD: Faux floral

Here's another fun card I made for the Dare to Get Dirty challenges on SCS. Julie issued a challenge involving faux things. One of the faux items on my card is faux brads - I punched some circles out of tangerine tango cardstock and covered them in ultrafine glitter! The nice thing about this faux card is that it's not bulky and therefore, easy to mail! I'm not sure about the main flower, but I was experimenting with my Copics. It certainly is bright!
Supplies:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, SU
Ink: Melon mambo, tangerine tango, real red, Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: real red, melon mambo, tangerine tango, whisper white, basic black
Accessories: Nestabilities, Cuttlebug embossing folder, ultrafine glitter, hole punch

1 comment:

Karen H. said...

Oh this is beautiful. I tried the faux challenge and just couldn't do it, lol. I love your faux sparkly brads! And the way you matted the focal image - perfect!