Saturday, June 12, 2010

Made from scraps

Remember a few days ago when I mentioned I'm trying to clean up and use up? This is another card from that effort! Actually I made two of this card, but they are virtually identical, so no need to share both! This piece of patterned paper is left over from a project I did about three years ago. I finally pulled out it out of my scrap paper pile and put it to work! This is a super clean and simple card using a variation of a layout I have really fallen for - large block of patterned paper, sentiment along the bottom and a ribbon/embellishment separating the two. I will note that the ribbon is a better match to the paper in person than it looks in the photo! I also used a scrap of shimmery vanilla paper run through my nestabilities to create the frame for the sentiment.
Supplies:
Stamps: Michael's $1 stamp
Ink: Memento rich cocoa
Paper: so saffron, chocolate chip, shimmery vanilla, unknown dp
Accessories: ribbon, button, linen thread, nestabilities

No comments: