So yesterday I mentioned I'm trying to clean up my craft space and use up supplies I've had for ages. This has been a fun challenge and I think I am making some progress! This card is another example of that. The main image panel, including the scallop mat, were part of a make-n-take from CHA. The original project got mussed up while I was carting it around in my tote bag all day, so I pulled a part the pieces with the intention of salvaging the best parts in a new project. That was in JANUARY!!!! This piece sat on my desk for almost five months! So I finally got busy and made it work. This is another clean and simple design; I paired the image with some more black satin ribbo n - love that stuff! And some patterned paper from SU.
Stamps: Sunshine Cheer, Our Craft Lounge
Ink: Brilliance black, Copic markers
Paper: Ridinghood red, Washington Apple DSP, unknown textured red, whisper white
Accessories: scallop square nestie die, black satin ribbon