Saturday, December 5, 2009

Last of autumn

I thought I better get the last of my autumn cards posted before I dive head-long into Christmas stuff! Posts are likely to be more sporadic in the next few weeks as I prepare for the holidays. I have two weeks and two weekends til I head home to Oregon for the holidays, and I still have so much to do! Even worse, work has gotten very unexpectedly busy, so I have less time in the evenings to get crafty. But this weekend I am trying to get through as much of my list as I can. :)
On to the cards now. These are the last of the Thanksgiving/autumn cards I made this year. I was inspired by the spectacular Basic Grey Indian Summer papers. I just love the colors and patterns in this particular collection so much! Both cards use stamped panels of leaves that are inked in one color and then partially inked in another color to get the color-change appearance. I kept the layouts and designs simple so I could showcase the paper. The top one is a more feminine version with the button and ribbon and the bottom was designed to be a little more masculine.
Supplies:
Stamps: Unity, Gratitude=Joy, Rosie's Roadshow sentiment
Ink: Kiwi kiss, more mustard, ruby red, really rust, pumpkin pie, chocolate chip
Paper: chocolate chip, summer sun, kiwi kiss, pumpkin pie, neenah white
Accessories: button, ribbon, hemp twine

1 comment:

Karen H. (kthaman) said...

These are awesome Michelle!