Saturday, October 17, 2009

Unity Bachelor #3

I was so busy sharing some of my World Cardmaking Day cards, I got behind on sharing my cards for the Unity Bachelor challenge that Unity is hosting on SCS. This is my card for week #3 of the challenge, will called for mixing polka dots and plaid on your card.
I couldn't find any plaid DP in my stash (can you believe it?), so I made a plaid background using my flannel plaid stamp from SU and inking it in teal and chocolate chip. I added some sponging to the background and and to the sentiment, then finished the card off with some polka dot and chocolate flowers from Petaloo.
Supplies:
Stamps: Unity, SU Flannel Plaid bg
Ink: Taken with teal, chocolate chip
Paper: taken with teal, chocolate chip, vanilla
Accessories: Petaloo flowers and centers, teal Kaisercraft pearls, sponges

No comments: