Monday, October 12, 2009

TESC86: Hocus Pocus II

See, I told you you'd probably see some more of this image and paper! I made this version of Hocus Pocus with Taylor's weekly sketch. You can see the original sketch HERE. I wasn't sure how to address the group of three brads or dots on her sketch, but then I came up with these half circles with googlie eyes. It's supposed to look like someone or something peeking out. I also added some Stickles to the image on this version for a little more bling. I think I only have a couple more Halloween cards to make, and I plan on using this designer paper up with them. I might change up the images for you, though!
Supplies:
Stamps: Karen Lockhart, Rosie's Roadshow
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: basic black, only orange, neenah white, Pinecone Press dp,
Accessories: Stickles, spider brad, circle punches, googlie eyes

1 comment:

Jean Cross said...

Looks like potions class at Hogwarts. Really cool card, Mish