Monday, August 10, 2009

Swiss-inspired chocolate

I got a little behind on the virtual trip while I was on my real vacation, but I am catching up now! This is my card for Lee's tour of Switzerland. Her challenge was to take inspiration from Swiss chocolate! Since Lee is a designer for Gina K, I thought her challenge was a great chance to pull out my "Have a cookie" set from Gina K. I discovered that the cookies are hard to color! I need to practice some more, for sure! The sentiment is also a bit hard to read on the red cardstock, so I might restamp it on white. I kept the design and layout simple - just a few layers and some pretty striped ribbon from my stash! Thanks for a great challenge, Lee!
Supplies:
Stamps: Have a Cookie by Melanie for Gina K
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, copic markers
Paper: creamy caramel, chocolate chip, real red, neenah classic crest white
Accessories: ribbon

1 comment:

peggysue said...

I think the cookies look pretty realistic! Good enough to eat, so that means the coloring is done very well. Cute idea.