Monday, August 17, 2009

Paper Chef VSN

The summer has gone by so fast! I can't believe it's the middle of August already. Work had slowed a bit in July, but it is picking back up now and I have had less time to create! I miss my crafty time! It is such a good stress reliever.
Fortunately, over the weekend I had a chance to do a little stamping for the Paper Chef Virtual Stamp Night event on Splitcoast. My mojo needed a boost and VSN is usually a good way to get it going! The theme was Paper Chef (sort of like Iron Chef on TV!) and all the challenges were food/drink related. This card was for Denise's challenge, which called for choosing one of several card "recipes" based on recipes for martinis. I chose the cosmo recipe. Using the recipe, my colors were summer sun, pumpkin pie and regal rose, and my required accessories were ribbon and Stickles. I used my nestabilities, my Cuttlebug and embossing folders and a strip of patterned paper to finish off the card!
Supplies:
Stamps: short and sweet, Fabulous Flowers
Ink: regal rose, pumpkin pie
Paper: summer sun, pumpkin pie, regal rose, whisper white, KI Memories patterned paper
Accessories: Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, ribbon, white gel pen, Stickles, corner rounder

1 comment:

Heather P. said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the colors you used! :)