Sunday, June 7, 2009

Scrapping with StampTV

I have so many wonderful pictures that need scrapping, but I hardly ever take a break from cardmaking to actually get the pictures out. I was determined to get some done, though, when I got these pictures of Memorial Day back. Then I saw Erika's sketch for the weekly scrapbook challenge on StampTV and knew I could pair them up! I apologize for the photo - I find it very hard to photograph 12x12 pages! You can click the photo to see a larger version!
I modified the sketch a bit for the larger paper and to incorporate more pictures. Since the photos are of my best friend's little boy, I didn't want to add flowers, so I made circles using some Creative Memories punches instead. I also stamped some words from various Gina K Designs sets in a couple of the circles. The title is also from Gina K, from Melanie's set "The Best things in Life." Below it I added my own journaling.
Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Designs
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Memento tuxedo black
Paper: My Mind's Eye, kiwi kiss, tangerine tango, taken with teal, cool caribbean, whisper white
Accessories: Circle punches, spica clear glitter pen (on BEST in the title)

No comments: