Friday, June 26, 2009

Retro pink and brown for Lee

My friend Lee is hosting a challenge in the Gina K Designs forum on SCS for the Gina K release party, so I thought I would play along. She chose a color challenge, using pink and brown, which are her favorite colors. I like them, too, so this was right up my alley. I stamped the image from Retro Boutique, then stamped it again on patterned paper and paper-pieced the dress. The image and its under layer were cut out using my Nestabilities. I added some Kaisercraft pearls, some ribbon using my horizontal slot punch from SU and some cuttlebugging on the background. Thanks for a fun challenge, Lee.
Supplies:
Stamps: Retro boutique, Gina K Designs
Ink: Memento rich cocoa
Paper: chocolate chip, neenah classic crest white, patterned paper from Me and My Big Ideas
Accessories: cuttlebug, Nestabilities, pearls, slot punch

1 comment:

PattyB said...

This is yummy Michelle! I love it!!!