Saturday, April 18, 2009

RESQ Challenge #4: Diamonds

My stamping and blogging time has been pretty limited lately, and my mojo seems to be, too! I've had a stressful few weeks, and I think I've discovered that I need to try to keep stamping even when I'm stressed. It really is good therapy! I finally had a chance to sit down to stamp today, and this is the first card I came up with! This card is for Pat/casep's fun challenge on the RES-Q challenge blog. You can find all the details, and play along, HERE! Working from this month's theme, Daisies and diamonds, Pat gave us a menu of choices using characteristics of diamonds. I chose to use circles on my card, purple, orchid, green and white for my color combination, and ribbon as my embellishment.
Supplies:
Stamps: Darling dots (SU)
Ink: orchid opulence, gable green, lovely lilac
Paper: whisper white, gable green, lovely lilac, orchid opulence, Euphoria DP from Basic Grey
Accessories: Cuttlebug, ribbon, Creative Memories circle punches, dimensionals

2 comments:

Lee said...

It's beautiful Michelle!!! I love how you did the ribbon!!! I have to get to this challenge!!

Poppy said...

I love this card, Michelle! That Euphoria paper is one of my favorites. Beautiful images and colors. That ribbon is great!