Sunday, April 19, 2009

Flower pot!

This flower pot card was the Technique Lovers' challenge on Splitcoast a few days ago. I saw so many cute little flower pots in the gallery that I just had to try one myself. I thought this would be a perfect card to send my sister who is having surgery tomorrow. You can find out more about how to make this card HERE! The card is kind of like a pocket card; the flowers are attached to an insert that slides out. I used primas from my stash, some more of the daisy stickers for centers, and ribbon from my stash for the leaves.
Supplies:
Stamps: Sincere salutations
Ink: chocolate chip
Paper: kraft, whisper white, pixie pink
Accessories: EK Success punch, ribbon, butterfly, Primas, stickers

3 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is just darling! I love your flower pot and what you've done to those flower centers -- cute as can be!!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Cute, cute, Mish - I'm sure your sister will love this!! I plan to get a card to her in the mail tomorrow. She'll be in my prayers. Hope you're doing okay and hanging in there!

Maria Matter said...

How cool is this?!
Wow, you did a great job with this! It's beautiful and a lovely card for your sister...hope she's doing well!
Blessings, Maria