Sunday, March 15, 2009

Feeling spoiled

I haven't had much stamping time lately, but my friends have been busy! They have spoiled me with several beautiful hand-stamped cards and gifts for my birthday. The cards are lining my counter and they make me smile every time I look at them! Today I'm sharing some goodies from my friend Joni/jstarbright. I love the colors she used on this set, which included an adorable little box, a mini album and a lovely card!
Here's a closer look at the card. I love the simplicity of this design, and the touch of bling she added to some of the flowers.
This is a peek inside the mini album. I just love the colors she used, and the album fold is fabulous! Thank you Joni! She is a Close to my Heart consultant (her site is linked in the sidebar) and I believe everything she made was using CTMH stamps and supplies!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Absolutely stunning!!! What a sweet album and gorgeous colors!! Hope you are still enjoying a wonderful birthday, week, month!! LOL HUGS!!