Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Trio of pigs

I was recently commissioned to make a set of cards using this pig stamp/sentiment from SU's Very Punny set. It is my first commission, and it was a tricky one! I made two each of three designs and packaged them in a Papertrey Ink clear card box. Those boxes are awesome! The client had received a card I made similar to the flower one below, but I couldn't remember exactly what it looked like, so I kind of redesigned it.
I used a Heidi Swapp daisy, my scallop punch and circle cutter, and the Cuttlebug for embossing. I stuck to shades of pink, black and white for the color combo on all three cards, to give them a somewhat unifying look.
I didn't take a new picture of the third card in the set, because I made that one awhile back and showed it here already! It was the simplest of the three, anyway. Overall, I thought the set turned out pretty cute, and the recipient loved them, which is a great thing. Maybe I'll get a few more commissions out of the deal!
Supplies:
Stamps: Very Punny - SU
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: pink pirhouette, pretty in pink, pink passion, basic black, neenah classic crest white
Accessories: scallop punches, circle cutter, Cuttlebug, ribbon, ticket punch

3 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Hi Mish! These are CA-YUTE!! What an adorable set you've put together here - no doubt the recipient will be THRILLED!! So glad you got to spend the holidays with your family and that you made it there and back safely. Happy New Year, cute friend!!

Corie said...

These are just adorable!!

Lee said...

OMGosh are you creative!!!! This set is sooo stinkin' cuuuuuute!!!!