Tuesday, December 2, 2008

La Vie en Rose

I think this is it - the last of my VSN challenge cards! Good think I had so many to share, as I'm still elbow-deep in my Christmas card assembly line! I have a few other things to share later in the week, then hopefully this weekend I can get busy on some other cards so I have new creations for you.
This card was for Suzy's challenge, to make a pink floral card inspired by La Vie en Rose! I struggled with this one, but I am happy with how it turned out. I started with the pink crushed velvet ribbon; I found it at a funky craft store in Pasadena and had to put it right to use! I added a scrap of patterned paper from my scrap pile, a couple of Primas, and some bling, and voila!
Supplies:
Stamps: For a friend
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic Markers
Paper: pink pirhouette, regal rose, neenah classic crest white, unknown DP
Accessories: Primas, bling, scallop edge punch, crushed velvet ribbon

No comments: