Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bling and flowers

I am STILL working on my Christmas card assembly line! I actually took a break the last couple of nights, but hope to finish up this weekend so I can move on to other holiday projects. I stopped at JoAnn's today to pick up more supplies; I have lots of crafts planned, now I just hope I'll get to them all! In the meantime, I found this card I made a few weeks ago. It was a card for my VSN secret sister, so I couldn't share it at the time. I made it when I was in my Sweet Always phase; I love that designer paper and couldn't get enough of it a few weeks ago!
Supplies:
Stamps: Fabulous Flowers
Ink: Pink pirhouette, regal rose, pumpkin pie
Paper: Sweet Always, pink pirhouette, regal rose, pumpkin pie
Accessories: crimper, corner rounder, bling from Me and My Big Ideas

1 comment:

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

This is most gorgeous, Michelle!