Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My first Unity

My mom's been in town the last few days for a visit, which has meant no blogging and no stamping! Fortunately, I still have some cards saved up to share! This one features my first order of Unity Stamps. They were having a really good deal a couple of weeks ago, so I had to take advantage. They were giving away the tree to customers who placed their first orders! I love that tree! I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I will soon! I did have a chance to use some of the stamps for a VSN card. This was for Diane's challenge to make a cameo-like image for your card, with light ink or embossing powder on dark cardstock and an oval shape. I love the simplicity of this card, and I love my Unity stamps. This could be trouble!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gratitude=Joy - Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: Versamark
Paper: mellow moss, always artichoke, neenah classic crest white, artichoke patterns dp
Accessories: CM oval cutter, ribbon, embossing powder

3 comments:

~ j said...

Michelle, this card is beautiful! I especially like the embossed sentiment. I really want to get some Unity stamps one of these days. They have some fantastic images out there!!

Also, I nominated you for an award on my blog :) I hope accept it! You are a fantastic stamper :)

Unknown said...

Wow, Michelle, this is just beautiful!! Glad you're stamping again. Hope you had a good time with your mom.

Lee said...

Ohhh I hear ya!!!! I'm a total Unity addict now!! LOL This card is just stunning!!