Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Autumn is in the air

It's raining today, and it finally feels like autumn! I love autumn, but don't get to experience much of it living here in Southern California. I grew up in the Pacific Northwest and miss the changing of the leaves and the crisp air! This sentiment from Rosie's Roadshow perfectly captures my feelings about fall, and I couldn't resist adding it to my collection when I found it at my local stamp store. I made this card for my VSN secret sister, Kathy, and liked it so much I made a couple more to send for Thanksgiving cards. It was a simple card, but it came together fast with my Nestabilities. It was also a great way to use up more of that Au Chocolate paper!
Supplies:
Stamps: Fantastic Foliage, Rosie's Roadshow sentiment
Ink: Chocolate chip, pumpkin pie
Paper: pumpkin pie, very vanilla, chocolate chip, au chocolat
Accessories: Nestabilities, ribbon

3 comments:

Corie said...

What a beautiful card. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

Unknown said...

Its gorgeous, Michelle!!

Lee said...

Simple yet sooo elegant!! I can't wait to get those nesties...I love them!!