Friday, November 14, 2008

In the spotlight

It's time for my favorite stamping event - Virtual Stamp Night in Splitcoast. I just love the concentrated weekend of chatting, stamping and challenges! I've been a hostess several times and even coordinated one round of VSN a few months ago. So much fun! For this round, I'm hostessing again. The theme was Cabaret, so my challenge is to use the spotlight technique. It's really an easy technique - this card, my sample for the challenge, was the first spotlight card I'd ever made and I love how it turned out! You can find out all the details of the challenge by clicking HERE! I'd love to have you play along - you can upload your cards to Splitcoast or link them here in the comments. I might even have a treat for someone who tries the challenge by 10 p.m. Pacific on Monday. :)
Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: tangerine tango, basic black, neenah classic crest white
Accessories: Cuttlebug, ribbon, We R Memory Keepers eyelets, CM circle cutters

1 comment:

Lee said...

This card is a total WOW Mish!!!! FABulous!!! And I soooo loved this challenge as it was brand new to me and I really enjoyed it!