Wednesday, September 10, 2008

fabric flowers

I purchased a package of 6x6 adhesive backed fabric sheets by SEI on clearance at Michael's. When I bought them, I had no plans for using them, but I thought they were cool, so in the cart they went. Besides, who can resist a good deal, right? So a few weeks ago, I stumbled on the sheets again, and decided to run them through my Nestabilities. It worked great! I turned the olive and chocolate sheets into scallop circle flowers. I added some buttons from my stash, some chocolate ribbon for stems, and layered them on this great Crate Paper. This is not at all my typical style, but I love how this card came out.
Supplies:
Stamps: Lots of thoughts, SU
Ink: Chocolate chip
Paper: soft sky, chocolate chip, Crate DP
Acccessories: SEI fabric, buttons and thread, ribbon, Nestabilities

2 comments:

Lee said...

I also totally ADORE this card!! It's so creative and unique and GORgeous!!! :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

I love the color combination, this came out great!!!