Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cherry sparkle

Things have been pretty hectic in my life lately, which has meant a lot less time and energy for stamping. But I did get back to the craft table for a little while tonight, so I should have some things to share over the next few days! This card was the only I've managed to make for this month's Dirty Dozen theme on Splitcoast. The theme is "All that Glitters" so I wanted to make a card using one of my favorite glittery techniques. I love to add just a touch of glitter or other sparkle to an otherwise plain card - I love how it just adds "something" to the project. On this card, I added Stickles to the cherries for a touch of sparkle. It is more sparkly in real life; I was having trouble photographing it. The card uses scraps from another project I ended up taking apart because I didn't like it. I figured it was worth recycling since this paper is so adorable.
Supplies:
Stamps: Tart and tangy
Ink: real red and old olive markers
Paper: Summer picnic DP, real red, bashful blue, old olive, whisper white
Accessories: ribbon, scallop punch, stickles, circle punch

1 comment:

Lee said...

Michelle.......I LOVE this!! I saw it in your gallery! I love the dp and the Tart & Tangy set!! And the glitz is just perfect!!!