Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Featured stamper: Jennifer

Jennifer, aka lovetostamp6 on SCS, was the featured stamper this weekend on SCS. She has a lovely gallery, full of beautiful cards. I found and fell in love with this CARD in her gallery and used it as my inspiration. I cuttle-bugged the chocolate chip piece, then sanded the stripes and lightly brushed some white craft ink over them. Also, I made a new watermark using my new PSE6 software. I may play around with it some more, but I think it looks pretty cute.
Supplies:
Stamps: CTMH free spirit, SU All holidays
Ink: soft sky, chocolate chip, old olive, craft white
Paper: chocolate chip, old olive, soft sky, watercolor, Crate DP
Accessories: word window punch, brads, CB

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

Very nice. I like the placement of the pieces and the hardware. Joan