Thursday, March 6, 2008

Three-day weekend

I kicked off the start of my three-day weekend with a little Thursday night stamping! I worked Sunday, so I have Friday off. I have errands and chores to do Friday, but I wanted to spend some time tonight with my stamps. I checked SCS to find that the Limited Supply challenge had been posted. This week's challenge was to make 4.25-inch square cards or smaller, quick and easy, using scraps. All of the papers and even the ribbon on this little square card came from my scraps! It was a fast, fun card, and I can always use another Thank You card.
I'll get some more stamping in this weekend because Saturday is the Virtual Stamp Night Fashion Show, a mini VSN event featuring four fun fashion-themed challenges. Two challenges will be posted at 7 p.m. EST and two at 10 p.m. EST. You can find all the details HERE. I hope you can join us.
Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Harmony
Ink: bordering blue, brocade blue, gable green
Paper: bordering blue, brocade blue, whisper white, Deja Vus DP
Accessories: ribbon, SU corner rounder

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

Very pretty. Love the colours. Joan

Deb Neerman said...

Pretty! So spring-ish (is that a word, lol?!?) and cheerful!