Monday, March 3, 2008

Many thanks!

I have a little collection of thank-you RAKs going, and I'm overdue in thanking the senders! The first card and goodies came from my friend Katherine who sent this as a thank-you for hosting a Virtual Stamp Night challenge on SCS. I used these goodies to make the Smile card posted below!
This card came from my friend Patty, who sent it as a thank you for a little treat I sent her after she had surgery! I love what she did with the paint chips and the white craft paint on the background. Very cool! I'm glad you're healing well, Patty!
The last card is from my friend Vicki, who sent a thank you just because! Thanks, to you, too Vicki! I feel spoiled with all these fabulous cards.

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

I haven't used paint chips for quite a while....must remember to include them on something soon. I like all these cards. Joan