Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday night stamping!

Tonight was the mini VSN Fashion Show on SCS! We had four fantastic challenges presented by our Fabulous Fashionistas. The great thing about the mini VSN is that there are no time limits and you have an extended period of time to play. The mini VSN upload deadline is Saturday, March 15, so there's still time to play! If you want to join us, click HERE to get all the details!
The first challenge was hosted by Jean (Naturecoastcrafter), who asked to channel Coco Chanel and make a split negative card. This was my first attempt at this fun technique. I will definitely be trying it again! I gave this card to my boss for her birthday, and she declared it my best one yet. That's quite a compliment!
Supplies:
Stamps: Fabulous Flowers
Ink: versamark
Paper: tempting turquoise, whisper white
Accesories: EP in white and retired sky blue; cuttlebug; organdy ribbon; horizontal slot punch

3 comments:

jjcreations said...

Oh wow, this is awesome. I love how you did the flower.

Maren said...

Such a sweet flower! Just so fabulous!! I had the best time last night....look forward to April!

Deb Neerman said...

Stunning!