Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pretty pearls

This was my card for the second mini VSN challenge Saturday night. This challenge from Jennifer (aka Scrapbookmama) was to use pearls or something pearly like Pearl-ex or liquid pearls on your card. I wanted to showcase these pretty pearl brads from K and Co. and I need to finish my Easter cards, so this card was born! The challenges are open til Saturday, so if you haven't had a chance to play, come join us HERE!
Supplies:
Stamps: Bunny hugs
Ink: Stazon brown, blush, celery
Paper: Coral, celery, vanilla, Basic Grey two scoops
Accesories: Ribbon, pearl brads

4 comments:

Kanani said...

Those pearls really pop on that card!

jjcreations said...

Wonderful card. I love the pearls and the awesome plaid background. Joan

Deb Neerman said...

What a sweet and oh-so-pretty card! Love it; great job!

TFS!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Awwww, this is so sweet!