Tuesday, March 25, 2008

RAK-ing up the birthday cards!

I haven't had much time for stamping, with the big move looming. And the little time I have had has been devoted to making samples for the challenges for the upcoming Virtual Stamp Night Fashion Weekend on SCS. It's April 4-5 and we'd love to have you join us!
That being said, I don't have anything new of my own to share today. But I do have a stack of birthday cards that stampers have sent me in the last couple of weeks. My birthday was March 15 and my mailbox was full of happy mail this year! Here are a couple of the cards I received - I will share more in the coming days!
The first card is an adorable Hershey kiss - isn't that clever? This card was from Kandi (aka Kandicejo on SCS) and I love it!

The second card was from Karolyn (garkarlon on SCS) who sent me this adorable Fluffles card. I love Fluffles and the colors and patterned papers on this card are so cheerful! Both of these cards came from ladies who are hosting fashion challenges for VSN. Thanks, ladies, for the cards, and for your hard work on our event!

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

I LOVE the Hersey Kiss! Toooo cute. Love the bite out of it. Joan