Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday today! I found a couple of Easter cards that I hadn't posted yet, so I figured today was the day to share them! I had a lot of fun with Bunny Hugs this year; it's too bad it was a one-season wonder for SU. The first card is a more masculine version - with blues and greens instead of pink and pastels. The DP is from my scrap stash.
The second one is another using some ancient retired SU pastel patterned paper. Since I'm getting ready to move, I need to clear out my stash a bit! I'm slowly making headway, but I still have a ton of stuff (hopefully not literally, though, since my movers are probably going to be charging my by weight - stamp/scrap stuff is heavy!) Again, Happy Easter everyone. Hope your day was full of family, fun and a chocolate egg or two!
Supplies:
Stamps: Bunny Hugs
Paper: brilliant blue, brocade blue, bashful blue, pretty in pink, glorious green, green galore, whisper white
Ink: stazon black, misc. SU markers
Accessories: corner rounder, scallop punch, eyelets, diamond Stickles.

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

Both of these are very cute. Funny how a different background paper changes the whole look of a card. Joan