Sunday, February 17, 2008

Revealing gift

My friend Karen adopted me for a swap on SCS that is designed to secretly honor a friend or someone you admire, with that person sending a card and gift, then revealing themselves on a specific date along with all the other swappers. I received an awesome card and box of goodies in December, so I was shocked when I received another awesome card and box of goodies in January! The official reveal was Feb. 1. Thanks so much Karen! I love the card she made with the Papertrey set.
And look at these great goodies - a lovely altered journal, chocolates, a cool scrap pad, ribbons, beads, brads, flowers - so much cool stuff! Thanks again, Karen! You definitely spoiled me.

1 comment:

Jamie Martin said...

Wow, you are so lucky to get such a beautiful card and great gifts!