Friday, February 15, 2008

Froggy bright!

I actually had time to play in the color challenge this week on SCS! This week's combo was green galore, tempting turquoise and kraft. I always need kids' birthday cards, and these colors are so bright, they're perfect for kids' cards. I'm also trying to use up scraps, hence the strip of Basic Grey lollipop shoppe paper. The image was stamped a few months ago when I borrowed this set from a friend. It is such a fun set - I love that frog!
Supplies:
Stamps: Unfrogettable, Happy everything
Paper: kraft, green galore, tempting turquoise, whisper white, basic grey Lollipop Shoppe
Ink: tempting turquoise, green galore, stazon black
Accessories: dimensionals, Cuttlebug, googlie eyes

1 comment:

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

This little guy is adorable! I love your textured BG.