Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Flowers for spring

I made this card a few weeks ago for the Papercrafts Joy of Cardmaking sketch and color combo. The color combo was to use purple and gray, and I used going gray paper with pale and perfect plum. The colors seemed perfect for my favorite stamp, this iris from Penny Black. I love to ink the flower in one color, then roll the edges in another color.
Supplies:
Stamps: Iris, Penny Black; sentiment, A muse
Paper: Going gray, perfect plum pale plum, whisper white
Ink: Basic gray, perfect plum, pale plum
Accessories: My Mind's Eye French kisses buttons

This card was a RAK from my dear friend Joni. She'a a demo for CTMH, which is where that cool flower came from. They also have paint you can dye then use on the blooms. It is such a cool effect! Thanks, Joni, for brightening my mailbox!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Michelle,
I love your blog. I finally took the plunge and started a blog. It's stamperinspace.blogspot.com, take a look.
I love the pendants that you made with the washers. Maybe you could bring one to SCSM5, I would love to see it IRL.
Kim (Mama Kim)

Tip Junkie said...

That is gorgeous!

Corie said...

Love the cards -- so pretty!!