Friday, January 11, 2008

Who's responsible for this?

I felt so spoiled at Christmas this year. I was lucky enough to be chosen as a recipient of a Secret Sister swap package. I won't get to find out until February who sent me these goodies, but I have to tell you, when I opened the box I was so touched and delighted! The card is perfect for me; I love the beach and beachcombing for shells. Then there was the contents:
I split them into two parts. The above picture is the "pampering" stuff, including yummy chocolates and cocoa and lots of yummy lotion and potions for my winter-dry skin.
The second part is the stamping stuff! This stuff is awesome! I've already been playing with it. The box included a 6x6 pad of Making Memories DP (coincidentally, I already own the coordinating ribbon set!); 7 Gypsies and MM brads; alcohol inks, Primas, Stickles, Queen and Co. felt, a 7 Gypsies bracelet to alter, and my current favorite product, Heidi Swapp ghost shapes. Thanks so much to whoever sent me these wonderful treats!

No comments: