Monday, January 14, 2008

The secret's out

I made these things during December, but I can finally share them now! They are cards I sent to my little VSN secret sister. She got her reveal package the other day, so now she knows who I am and I can post them. The first card was inspired by the SU in colors soft sky and blue bayou, which just so happens to coordinate perfectly with this patterned paper from Creative Memories.
Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Winter, Snow Flurries (SU)
Paper: Creative Memories DP, soft sky, blue bayou, whisper white
Ink: Soft sky, blue bayou
Accessories: ribbon, ticket corner punch, scallop punch, CM circle cutter

The second item is a little "Jenn" box, or 2-5-7-10 box, which I filled with some fun embellishments and other goodies. I used retired Holiday Thyme papers.

Supplies:

Stamps: Peaceful wishes

Paper: Holiday Thyme, artichoke, cranberry, bashful blue

Ink: Cranberry, artichoke, chocolate chip

Accessories: cranberry stitched ribbon, corner rounder, scallop punch, CM circle cutter

The last is a Christmas card; I loved how this card turned out! I used my Paper Salon tailored tin stamps. The smaller poinsettia flower was inked in cranberry crisp, then stamped off once before stamping on the vanilla paper. I used more Holiday Thyme here, along with artichoke and cranberry papers and inks.

No comments: