Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Holiday secret sis cards

Virtual Stamp Night (really a whole weekend) is almost here! It begins Jan. 18 and continues Jan. 19 with lots of fun Girls' Night Out challenges. I always enjoy chatting, stamping and commenting cards during VSN. But what I'm really looking forward to is finally finding out who my VSN secret sister is. She sent me these adorable cards last month. I love the Fluffles card; I love Fluffles because he looks a lot like Eliot. And Eliot loves to help decorate (or undecorate) the Christmas tree!
The second card came in a fun package with some really cool rhinestone and pearl brads and some beautiful American Crafts ribbon! I can't wait to play with those goodies. I love combination of artichoke and pomegranate on this card. Hopefully next week I can start sharing some of the things I made for my secret VSN sister. I need to get her final package in the mail this week!

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful card..great colors and i love how you used that ghost flower and the cuttlebugged peice. GREAT JOB!