Friday, December 28, 2007

Snowburst package decorations

I made several of these tag punch snowburst ornaments to decorate my holiday packages! They were a ton of fun to make, and were well received by the recipients. The first one was for my mom, who has a purple and gold tree. I didn't have any gold snowflake brads, so I went with purple and silver. The shimmery purple paper was purchased from Paper Zone; the lavender mulberry paper is from my stash. I added some silver SU cord as a hanger. I'm still not sure why SU retired it!
The second one was for a friend of mine who uses traditional Christmas colors in her home. I used shimmery white paper from Paper Zone and red mulberry paper from my stash.
The final ornament was for my sister, who loves teals and greens. I used more shimmery cardstock from Paper Zone and more mulberry paper from my stash; this brad is a pretty teal color. On this one, I alternated the reverse layer so it was opposite the front layer. I kind of like this look! The instructions for these tag snow/sunburst ornaments designed by Donna/Shadow Mill are available on SCS!

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

These are very pretty decorations!