Monday, December 17, 2007

The last one, really!

I discovered one more Christmas card I hadn't shared yet - another one using the Cuttlebug backgrounds sent to me by my friend Joni. This was such a fast and easy card to put together, and I'm happy with the result! The card base is a non-SU textured blue, very similar to soft sky. I layered white and the CB snowflake background. All three layers are corner-punched with a CM punch. The snowflake bg is CTMH teal, which has a white core, so I lightly sanded the snowflakes to reveal the white. The main image strip is SU white over a strip of soft sky with the edges distressed. The sentiment from SU's Happy Winter is stamped in taken with teal, and then I added the snowmen, punched in soft sky using the retired SU snowman punch. I finished the card with a piece of white organdy ribbon.

No comments: