Sunday, September 2, 2007

CASE-ing Heather

I've been stamping a lot lately, but little of it has made it on my blog since it's all for the big VSN weekend coming up next weekend. Today I finished all my "assignments" for VSN and had some time to stamp for fun. So I checked out the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS only to find that one of my favorite bloggers, Heather of {wittytitlehere}, aka Inglishrae on SCS, is the Featured Stamper today. I love Heather's style - she's a very clean and elegant stamper. I chose this card of hers to CASE (copy and selectively edit), changing the stamp set and color scheme. It was a ton of fun and I love the end result. Thanks Heather for inspiring me!
Details: Stamps are Sage Advice and Delight in Life from SU. Cardstock is pretty in pink, cool caribbean, pixie pink and shimmery white. Ink is cool caribbean, pixie pink and pretty in pink. Accessory is grosgrain striped ribbon from Jimmi's blog candy. Main image and small circle are popped up on dimensionals; circles were cut out with my Creative Memories cutting system.

2 comments:

Heather P. said...

You are so sweet, Michelle! :) I LOVE how this card turned out!

Corie said...

Beautiful CASE -- love your colors.