Monday, September 17, 2007

A box and a tag

I made this cute 2-5-7-10 box, aka a Jenn box for Jenn Balcer, for today's Technique Lovers challenge on SCS. It's a quick and easy, one-sheet box. I used the Heartfelt thanks for the flowers and Small script for the sentiment. Cardstock is perfect plum, sage shadow, shimmery white and designer paper from My Mind's Eye's Tres Jolie collection. I finished the box with some silver brads from Making Memories, my ticket corner punch and some white organdy ribbon. Fast and fun!
*******
Now, for the tag. My friend Kim tagged me with this one going around blogland right now. Thanks a lot Kim! I don't use my last name on the 'net or for any craft-related stuff, so where that is required, I subbed my middle name.
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Harry Honda
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Chocolate Gingersnap
3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) M-LAN.
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Red Kitty
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Lane Salem (I like this one!)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Lanmi
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The") Blue Cosmo
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Telmer Orville
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) This one's terrible - 24 Fabourge Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names ) Sylvia Charles
I hate to single out anyone for a tag - so tag to all of you who haven't gotten this one! It's fun to read what everyone comes up with!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful bag, and thanks for playing along with the tag. I thought we could use a laugh after VSN (and blame it on Frances, she tagged me).