Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Some days are like this ...

I had a different post planned today, but then after three tries at uploading the photos, I realized I had never cropped or resized them for upload! Now it's late and I'm not really in the mood for doing that much work, LOL! I did stamp last night, for today's color challenge, and uploaded it at SCS. I don't know that I'll get any stamping in today, though I do have some card ideas floating in my head. I'm kind of hoping my latest SU order will arrive so I can put it to use. It's mostly a stock-up of this year's in color cardstock, a stamp set from the spring mini - Bunny Hugs, for next year's Easter cards (I love bunnies, and that set is adorable, but it came out too late for me to use it this year) - and of course, the Palette of Prints sampler pack of designer papers. The order was split in two, and one was supposed to come today, but the UPS man didn't leave the box, just a notice. I need to tell him tomorrow it's okay to leave the box between the screen and the door! Happy stamping everyone!

No comments: